RTF (Ready to fly): A RTF plane includes the plane with the radio, receiver, battery, charger, motor, servos, retracts (if it has) and ESC already in place.
PNP (Plug and Play) - A PNP foam plane includes the plane with the motor, servos, retracts (if it has) and ESC already in place. Battery and charger are not included. Radio and receiver are not included.
KIT: A KIT plane is an airframe only. It does not include any motor, ESC, or servos (though usually includes servoless retracts on planes with retracts).
1. Power system: Hobbywing 100A ESC, 3665-KV2000motor, 80mm 12 bladed fan
2. CNC all-metal landing gear. 10mm diameter worm drive, trailing-link suspension, highly precise and robust.
3. All servos upgraded to 13g digital all-metal units for improved precision and torque
4. Large tires- suitable for rough-field operations
5. Oversized electronics bay for easy maintenance and accepts large capacity batteries
6. Glue-less assembly, the aircraft is built with only 10 screws
7. Environmentally friendly water-based paint
8. Buckle design latch prevents unexpected canopy release in flight
9. Improved plug-type connectors for added durability and reliability
10. Added alternately flashing navigation lights on wings and taxi lights on the bottom of the fuselage for reproduction and fun to the flight
11. Recognizable and attractive red-gray paint scheme
ACCESSORIES RELATED TO THIS PRODUCT:
We ship to most countries of the world except Ukraine, Russia, Belarus and Czech Republic. Shipping costs will apply and will be added at checkout.
It depends on where you are. Order processing time takes 1-3 business days.
If you are in the United States or Canada, we give priority to delivery at the local warehouse, which will take about 3-5 days. If the products are not available at local warehouse, then we will ship at the Chinese warehouse, which will take 8-15 days.
Delivery to other countries will take 8-15 days.
At this time we only ship to the US. We recently built a warehouse in Canada, and it only takes 3-5 days for all cars and planes to be delivered to the local area. We will continue to build our own warehouses around the world, including Europe, Asia, etc., so stay tuned...
We only ship these two sizes to the US and Canada because they are too bulky to ship from our warehouse in China.