The FMS F4U-4 Corsair is a remarkably scale tribute to this warbird icon that's a blast to fly. Sporting a pair of 90 degree rotating retractable landing gear, fully functional split flaps, and it 's powerful motor turning a scale like 4 bladed 14X8 prop, gives you all you need for slow gentle landings to high-speed strafing runs and spirited sport aerobatics
1. Easy to assemble and almost no glue required
2. Excellent scale and super detailed pilot figure
3. Full function scale flaps
4. Working sequential retract doors
5. Working Led navigation and landing lights
6. Excellent Performance and Stability!
RTF (Ready to fly): A RTF plane includes the plane with the radio, receiver, battery, charger, motor, servos, retracts (if it has) and ESC already in place.
PNP (Plug and Play) - A PNP foam plane includes the plane with the motor, servos, retracts (if it has) and ESC already in place. Battery and charger are not included. Radio and receiver are not included.
KIT: A KIT plane is an airframe only. It does not include any motor, ESC, or servos (though usually includes servoless retracts on planes with retracts).