1. Easy to assemble. Only needs glue for wing tip Vortex generators.
2. New hollow wing design for reduced weight and rigidity.
3. Wing tip Side Force Generators for superior Knife Edge and slow maneuvering.
4. Super strong laminated control surface hinges.
5. Upgraded Powerful 35-41 1230kv Outrunner motor.
6. 40amp ESC.
7. Upgraded 4 digital full metal gear servos.
8. Wings and tail remove for transport, however the 1100mm size makes transportation easy.
9. New ultra-visible green & black high contrast paint scheme.
10. Upgraded extended Horizontal stabilizers and Vortex Generator for better performance.
|Overall Length||1080mm /42.5in|
|Flying Weight||1100g /38.8oz|
|Motor Size||Brushless 3541-KV1230|
|Servo||13g digital full metal gear x 4|
|CG (center of gravity)||85-90mm (From Leading Edge)|
|Prop Size||11*5.5 2 blade propeller|
|Recommended Battery||Li-Po 11.1V 2200mAh 35C|
|Approx. Flying Duration||5 minutes|
|Minimum Age Recommendation||14+|
|Assembly Time||45 minutes|
|Wing Load||34g/ dm² (0.078oz/in²)|
|Wing Area||30.8dm² (478.7 sq.in)|
RTF (Ready to fly): A RTF plane includes the plane with the radio, receiver, battery, charger, motor, servos, retracts (if it has) and ESC already in place.
PNP (Plug and Play) - A PNP foam plane includes the plane with the motor, servos, retracts (if it has) and ESC already in place. Battery and charger are not included. Radio and receiver are not included.
KIT: A KIT plane is an airframe only. It does not include any motor, ESC, or servos (though usually includes servoless retracts on planes with retracts).