Simple is beautiful. Without any landing gear to deal with, the Arrows 50mm BAE Hawk is lightweight and streamlined- perfect for those with a tight flying field or budget!
To minimize drag, increase flight time and guarantee the precision flight characteristics of the BAE Hawk, Arrows designed a rigid single-piece wing structure and horizontal stabilizer. The lightweight airframe and exceptional aerodynamics give the 50mm jet excellent low speed handling and flight time – uncharacteristic for small EDF jets of its size.
Power comes courtesy of a 50mm 11-blade fan unit, 2627- 500KV brushless motor and a high performance 30A ESC (with 3A BEC) giving unparalleled speed and sound.
In addition, Arrows takes the details a step further, with a friction-resistant tail fin on the belly of the BAE Hawk and a servo protector on the bottom of the wings to facilitate belly landings.
How do you get pinnacle performance on a small budget? Let Arrows work its magic with the 50mm BAE Hawk!
- Powerful 2627-4500KV brushless motor.
- Highly efficient 50mm 11 bladed EDF unit.
- Reliable, high-performance 30A ESC with 3A BEC.
- Simple lightweight design for extended flight times.
- Highly attractive trim scheme for maximum visibility in the air.
- New anti-corrosive water-based paint for better color and gloss.
- PNP with Vector system-allowing three flying modes.
- Uncompromised performance despite being budget friendly!
Wing Area: 8.6d㎡
Wing Loading: 55.2g/d㎡
Approximate Flying Duration: 4 minutes
Wingspan: 661.5mm (26.04in)
Length: 725mm (28.5in)
CG (Center of Gravity): 60-70mm from the leading edge
Power System: Brushless 2627-KV4500
Electronic Speed Control: 30A (XT60 male connector)
Propeller / EDF: 50mm 11-blade
Servos: 9g plastic servo x 3pcs
Landing Gear: None
Required Battery: 11.1V 1300MAH 30C
Required Radio: 6 Channel transmitter and receiver required to get default switch selection for Vector. Will fly on 4 channel but you will have to program the Vector to a switch.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Build Time: 15 minutes