FURITEK team in the past 2 years have been designed and produced several outrunner brushless motors for mini crawlers with famous KOMODO line of motors. They together with FURITEK FOC-technology escs, have been changing the games for the mini crawlers. They are super quiet, butter smooth and amazingly powerful.
However the team is not stopping; after over 6 months of testing and designing, a new patent-pending inrunner brushless motors for mini crawlers is released. Introducing the new FURITEK inrunner CEDAR 1825 3456KV brushless motors that incorporate the awesome features above of the outrunner motors but in the form of a sealed can version making it dust proof and waterproof. We no longer have to worry about the outside of the motor needing clearance to spin anymore. It is easy to be stuck in any frame without worrying touching wires or parts like the counterpart outrunner motors.
This CEDAR motor version comes with a 11T steel pinion preinstalled that is designed for SCX24 crawlers.
- Special designed 12-Pole Inrunner brushless motor for most efficiency
- Waterproof design
- Dustproof design
- Small, compact, easy to be installed in tight spaces
- Stylish with aluminum case, anodized with red and black
- Super quiet, high torque, powerful and super slow speed yet tons of wheel speeds when needed
- Steel pinion included for SCX24 crawlers
- High purity and higher temperature copper windings -lower copper losses, very good heat dissipating-maximizes efficiency.
- Super thin (0.2mm) stator laminations---lower eddy losses---maximizes efficiency. High RPM ABEC5 bearings.
- Precision balanced rotor, smoothness for best reliability, and maximum RPM. CNC machined 6061 T6 billet aluminum heatsink can.
- Precision engineered for maximum energy conversion
- All hardware included
- Motor type: Inrunner KV: 3456KV
- No-load current @10V: 07A
- Power: 120W
- Battery: 2-3S Lipo
- Resistance: 0.17Ohm
- Slot/Pole: 12-Pole
- Motor size: 18x25mm diameter (0.7 x 1inch)
- Weight: 20g (0.7oz)
We ship to most countries of the world except Ukraine, Russia, Belarus and Czech Republic. Shipping costs will apply and will be added at checkout.
It depends on where you are. Order processing time takes 1-3 business days.
If you are in the United States or Canada, we give priority to delivery at the local warehouse, which will take about 3-5 days. If the products are not available at local warehouse, then we will ship at the Chinese warehouse, which will take 8-15 days.
Delivery to other countries will take 8-15 days.
At this time we only ship to the US. We recently built a warehouse in Canada, and it only takes 3-5 days for all cars and planes to be delivered to the local area. We will continue to build our own warehouses around the world, including Europe, Asia, etc., so stay tuned...
We only ship these two sizes to the US and Canada because they are too bulky to ship from our warehouse in China.