- Ready to run model
- Groundbreaking two-speed transmission
- High-passability door bridge design
- Hydraulic shock absorber system
- High-performance climbing base
- Four-link transmission system
- Simulation of the hard plastic car shell
- Remote control lighting system
- Portal Axle (metal gear)
- Metal gears steering servo
- High-strength integrated nylon frame
- Rapid Separation of car body
- Optional modification parts, like the front bumper, rooftop rack etc.
What's in the Box:
- 1 x 1:24 K5 Cool Way McCue Mod RTR
- 1 x 2.4GHz Transmitter
- 1 x 2-in-1 Receiver / 40A ESC (installed)
- 1 x 130 Brushed Motor (installed)
- 1 x 9g Plastic Digital Servo (installed)
- 1 x 13g Metal Digital Servo (installed)
- 1 x 7.4V 380 mAh Battery
- 1 x USB Battery Charger
- 1 x Hex Wrench Socket
- 1 x Product Manual
- 4 x AAA Batteries for Transmitter
ACCESSORIES RELATED TO THIS PRODUCT:
We ship to most countries of the world except Ukraine, Russia, Belarus and Czech Republic. Shipping costs will apply and will be added at checkout.
It depends on where you are. Order processing time takes 1-3 business days.
If you are in the United States or Canada, we give priority to delivery at the local warehouse, which will take about 3-5 days. If the products are not available at local warehouse, then we will ship at the Chinese warehouse, which will take 8-15 days.
Delivery to other countries will take 8-15 days.
At this time we only ship to the US. We recently built a warehouse in Canada, and it only takes 3-5 days for all cars and planes to be delivered to the local area. We will continue to build our own warehouses around the world, including Europe, Asia, etc., so stay tuned...
We only ship these two sizes to the US and Canada because they are too bulky to ship from our warehouse in China.