FURITEK STINGER BRUSHLESS POWER SYSTEM WITH RECEIVER FOR FMS FCX24
Introducing the Furitek STINGER brushless power system for FMS FCX24, the system includes the Micro Komodo 1212 3450kv with lighter and smaller size yet very powerful at low speed but also more powerful and fast at high speed, a Lizard Pro esc and a micro receiver that is compatible to the stock FMS FCX24 radio. The motor is designed with high torque at low speed crawling and with a special firmware from the Lizard Pro ESC, this motor is super smooth without any cogging at both low and high speed operation. This power system is a complete drop-in combo for FMS FCX24 allowing a new brushless upgrade setup without having to change a new radio system.
With Furitek FURICAR mobile phone app and Bluetooth module, users can set up any parameters on the run without touching the truck, creating seamless adjustments for your favorite settings.
- A smaller and lighter brushless motor Micro Komodo for low C.G. setup same like stock
- High performance and powerful 30A/50A brushless ESC with FOC technology
- Bluetooth module for wireless connection
- Precision CNC aluminum motor mount for better holding motor in place.
- Precision CNC brass pinion for long-lasting operation
- Powerful at low speed but also more powerful and fast at high speed
- High torque at low speed crawling
- Super smooth without any cogging at both low and high speed operation
- Offer a complete brushless upgrade system to work with FMS FCX24 radio
- Lifetime FREE firmware upgrade!
- 1 x LIZARD PRO 30A/50A BRUSHED/BRUSHLESS ESC FOR FCX24 WITH FOC TECHNOLOGY with enclosing plastic case
- 1 x built-in Bluetooth module
- 1 x Micro Komodo 1212 3450KV brushless motor
- 1 x 11T 0.3M CNC Brass Pinion
- 1 x CNC aluminum motor mount
- 1 x micro receiver which is compatible to stock FMS FCX24 radio
Motor Features and Specs
- 12 Pole hi-torque motor design.
- Super thin (0.2 mm) stator laminations---lower eddy losses---maximizes efficiency.
- Japansese NMB --High RPM ABEC5 bearings.
- Precision balanced rotor, smoothness for best reliability and maximum RPM.
- CNC machined 6061 T6 billet aluminum heatsink can.
- Precision engineered for maximum energy conversion.
- High purity and higher temperature single copper windings, lower copper losses,
very good heat dissipating, maximizes efficiency.
- KV (RPM/Motor) – 3450
- No-load current @10V – 0.7A
- Watt – 120W
- Battery – 2-3S
- Resistance – 0.16 Ohms
- Max Current – 10A
- Slot/Pole – 12
- Motor size (mm) – 15.5x20.6
- Shaft (mm) – 1.5x6
- Weight (g) – 17.5
ESC Features and Specs
- Support sensorless brushless DC and brushed DC motor (config via app, default is brushless)
- FOC (Field-oriented control) technology
- Plug & Play designed for FMS FCX24 crawlers
- 5V/ 6.5V 2.5A Built-in BEC (config via app)
- Support 2S-3S lipo battery - Mini size and lightweight
- Super easy programming via App on both Android and IOS
- Firmware update available (Bluetooth module required)
- Real-time telemetry up to 10Hz - Ability to run with stock TX/RX or any other TX/RX
- Support 2S-3S lipo battery
- BIG BEC: 5V or 6.5V 2.5A (No additional BECs necessary when using big Servos)
- Constant current: 30A
- Burst current: 50A
- Built-in power switch
- Built-in bluetooth module
- Dimension (mm): 28(L)x 15.5(W)
- Weight: 3.7 gram
We ship to most countries of the world except Ukraine, Russia, Belarus and Czech Republic. Shipping costs will apply and will be added at checkout.
It depends on where you are. Order processing time takes 1-3 business days.
If you are in the United States or Canada, we give priority to delivery at the local warehouse, which will take about 3-5 days. If the products are not available at local warehouse, then we will ship at the Chinese warehouse, which will take 8-15 days.
Delivery to other countries will take 8-15 days.
At this time we only ship to the US. We recently built a warehouse in Canada, and it only takes 3-5 days for all cars and planes to be delivered to the local area. We will continue to build our own warehouses around the world, including Europe, Asia, etc., so stay tuned...
We only ship these two sizes to the US and Canada because they are too bulky to ship from our warehouse in China.