- The whole vehicle adopts ball bearings, and the transmission is more efficient.
- Two-speed transmission, which can be switched freely according to different needs.
- Four-wheel drive system, excellent off-road performance.
- The structural design of leaf springs and metal beams improves the load-carrying capacity and durability of the vehicle.
- Fully simulated interior with exquisite details.
- The vehicle lighting system includes direction linkage to enrich user experience.
- The hood, doors on both sides and tailgate can be opened, and the windshield can be folded down.
- The roof can be replaced with different styles, providing more personalized options.
What's in the box:
- 1 x 1:12 Land Rover Series II Romantic Adventurer Mod RTR
- 1 x 2.4G Transmitter + 2 in1 ESC & Receiver (installed)
- 1 x 180 Brushed Motor (installed)
- 3 x 3Y 9g Digital Servo (installed)
- 1 x 2S Lipo 7.4V 380mAh Battery
- 1 x USB Battery Charger
- 1 x Hex Wrench Socket
- 1 x Product Manual
- 1 x Bind Connector
Need to Complete:
4 x AAA Batteries for Transmitter
1. Please note that the picture on the box and manual depict the standard Land Rover, but the modded version will be inside.
2. The Land Rover Mod version has been modded by hand. It's hard to avoid a few slight flaws. Please keep this in mind when ordering.
ACCESSORIES RELATED TO THIS PRODUCT:
We ship to most countries of the world except Ukraine, Russia, Belarus and Czech Republic. Shipping costs will apply and will be added at checkout.
It depends on where you are. Order processing time takes 1-3 business days.
If you are in the United States or Canada, we give priority to delivery at the local warehouse, which will take about 3-5 days. If the products are not available at local warehouse, then we will ship at the Chinese warehouse, which will take 8-15 days.
Delivery to other countries will take 8-15 days.
At this time we only ship to the US. We recently built a warehouse in Canada, and it only takes 3-5 days for all cars and planes to be delivered to the local area. We will continue to build our own warehouses around the world, including Europe, Asia, etc., so stay tuned...
We only ship these two sizes to the US and Canada because they are too bulky to ship from our warehouse in China.