- The PA-18 is particularly easy to control as a so-called high-cover and offers remarkable stability in the air.The design also has very good sliding properties.The compact size and low weight make it possible to fly in the narrowest space.
- The pilot is supported by the integrated stabilization system.Three functions can be switched on via remote control:
- Complete self-stabilization, semi-self-stabilization or fully manual operation via switches
- Looping on keystroke
- Return Home function: the plane automatically makes a U-turn at the push of a button and flies back in the opposite direction.
- EazyRC's PA-18 comes out of the box with built-in electronics and including remote control.
- Fast Coreless engine with high reliability.
- Integrated stabilization system with 3 mode (beginner, intermediate, expert)
- Support surfaces with snap-fit construction (easy to transport)
- The nylon propeller has an excellent dynamic balance.Its crash-off design (self-releasing when it hits the ground) protects it from hard landings.
- Construction of EPP foam.This makes it lightweight, corrosion resistant and paintable
- Completely airborne electronics
- Carbon fibre-reinforced faces can effectively prevent torsion of the support surfaces and increase cell strength.
- The distance control radius is up to 100 meters with a stable signal.
- Flying in a narrow space
Technical data ：
- Range width: 540 mm
- Length: 385 mm
- Flight weight: approx. 70 g
- Area content: 4,4 dm
- Area load: 15,5 g/dm
- Engine: Coreless 10x20mm
- Controller/receiver: 4-in-1 unit integrated
- Servo: 2g
- Time of flight: approx. 5 minutes with recommended battery
- Remote control: 2.4Ghz, 4 channels
- Battery: 1S LiPo 380mAh 7,4V
- USB charger
- 1x FMS PA-18 540mm Wingspan 4CH EPP RC Airplane
RTF (Ready to fly): A RTF plane includes the plane with the radio, receiver, battery, charger, motor, servos, retracts (if it has) and ESC already in place.
PNP (Plug and Play) - A PNP foam plane includes the plane with the motor, servos, retracts (if it has) and ESC already in place. Battery and charger are not included. Radio and receiver are not included.
KIT: A KIT plane is an airframe only. It does not include any motor, ESC, or servos (though usually includes servoless retracts on planes with retracts).