A year in the making! Introducing the new FMS F3A OLYMPUS, the latest creation in the FMS Aerobatic line of models. With its elegant and graceful lines, superb flying qualities, the F3A is a must for the aerobatic pilot to add to his hangar. Working with RC Hobbyist’s worldwide, FMS has developed this aircraft to meet all the precision flying requirements needed to compete in F3a aerobatic competition.
* Easy to complete, bolt-on final assembly
* Exceptionally strong 55 times EPO foam
* High-output, 4250 KV550 PAEP Brand High performance motor installed
* Digital high-speed, 17g digital metal gear servos installed
* Fully-hinged control surfaces with control links installed
* Modern cockpit details and pilot bust installed
* Efficient interior ducting provides generous component cooling
* Small up wing to make the performance better
* Large scale, stable flight platform handles windy condition.
* Large, scale control surfaces for aerobatic flight
* Spacious battery compartment gives pilots the option of flying light weight 5S batteries for full 3D or * larger 6S batteries for more sport and longer run times
* Strong landing gear to hand hard
* Pinned rudder hinges
RTF (Ready to fly): A RTF plane includes the plane with the radio, receiver, battery, charger, motor, servos, retracts (if it has) and ESC already in place.
PNP (Plug and Play) - A PNP foam plane includes the plane with the motor, servos, retracts (if it has) and ESC already in place. Battery and charger are not included. Radio and receiver are not included.
KIT: A KIT plane is an airframe only. It does not include any motor, ESC, or servos (though usually includes servoless retracts on planes with retracts).
We ship to most countries of the world except Ukraine, Russia, Belarus and Czech Republic. Shipping costs will apply and will be added at checkout.
It depends on where you are. Order processing time takes 1-3 business days.
If you are in the United States or Canada, we give priority to delivery at the local warehouse, which will take about 3-5 days. If the products are not available at local warehouse, then we will ship at the Chinese warehouse, which will take 8-15 days.
Delivery to other countries will take 8-15 days.
At this time we only ship to the US. We recently built a warehouse in Canada, and it only takes 3-5 days for all cars and planes to be delivered to the local area. We will continue to build our own warehouses around the world, including Europe, Asia, etc., so stay tuned...
We only ship these two sizes to the US and Canada because they are too bulky to ship from our warehouse in China.