- From the period-correct lights and functioning indicators to vents on the vehicle body, the Land Cruiser was designed to static-model standards. Even the interior is painstakingly recreated in 1:18 scale.
- A feature-packed trail-proven chassis drives the Land Cruiser. Aluminum rails provide a rigid platform while a multilink geometry with panhard bar chassis design allows for maximum axle articulation.
- Power is delivered from the super high-torque gearbox to ultra grippy beadlock tires via nylon driveshafts.
- Water-resistant 2S 7.4V electronics consists of an independent servo, 2-in-1 receiver/ESC, 050 motor and 7.4V 600mAh battery; Allowing for high power-to-weight ratio and all weather operations.
- If you want the best looking, best performing 1:18 scaler on the market, look no further than the Land Cruiser LC80!
- Injection-molded hard body
- Functional hood
- Scale interior features
- Multifunctional light control system ( CH3 for on/off and functional indicators)
- Rhino bumper kit & roof rack
- High traction M/T tire with 1.0 inch internal bead lock wheel
- Realistic pinion & ring gear axle
- High torque transmission with 104:1 FDL
- Water resistant electronics with 2.4GHz radio
- High torque over-sized 55T brushed motor
- 7.4V 2S Lipo battery providing up to 30 minute run time.
- Chassis- mounted servo
- Aluminum frame rails
- Tuned coil shocks
What's in the box :
- 1x 1/18 scale Toyota LC80 Land Cruiser
- 1x 2.4GHz Radio
- 1x 7.4V 380 mAh Battery
- 1x USB Battery Charger
- 1x Hex Wrench Socket
- 1x Screwdriver
- 1x Terminal
- 1x Product Manual
Product Manual :
ACCESSORIES RELATED TO THIS PRODUCT:
We ship to most countries of the world except Ukraine, Russia, Belarus and Czech Republic. Shipping costs will apply and will be added at checkout.
It depends on where you are. Order processing time takes 1-3 business days.
If you are in the United States or Canada, we give priority to delivery at the local warehouse, which will take about 3-5 days. If the products are not available at local warehouse, then we will ship at the Chinese warehouse, which will take 8-15 days.
Delivery to other countries will take 8-15 days.
At this time we only ship to the US. We recently built a warehouse in Canada, and it only takes 3-5 days for all cars and planes to be delivered to the local area. We will continue to build our own warehouses around the world, including Europe, Asia, etc., so stay tuned...
We only ship these two sizes to the US and Canada because they are too bulky to ship from our warehouse in China.