The following cars will use this bearing:
- Tamiya Dark Impact (8Pcs);
- Tamiya DB-01 (8Pcs);
- Tamiya CR-01 (22Pcs);
- Kyosho Inferno MP7.5 (2Pcs);
- Kyosho Mini Inferno (2Pcs);
- HPI Baja 5B (4Pcs);
- HPI MT2 (2Pcs);
- HPI Savage (2Pcs);
- HPI Savage XL (2Pcs);
- HPI Sprint 2 (2Pcs);
- Associated Monster GT (6Pcs);
- Bearings reduce rolling resistance and overall friction. They spin faster for more top speed, accelerate more rapidly for better performance off the line and have lower friction which makes your driveline more efficient so batteries last longer and motors run cooler.
- Sealed bearings protect dirt and fine dust from entering, making them more efficient and longer lasting.
- Package total weight: 1.00 grams (incl. packaging)
- Factory description: Boom Racing High Performance Rubber Sealed Bearing 5x10x4mm (1 Piece)
- Manufactured by Boom Racing
- Manufacturer number: BBZMR1052RS
We ship to most countries of the world except Ukraine, Russia, Belarus and Czech Republic. Shipping costs will apply and will be added at checkout.
It depends on where you are. Order processing time takes 1-3 business days.
If you are in the United States or Canada, we give priority to delivery at the local warehouse, which will take about 3-5 days. If the products are not available at local warehouse, then we will ship at the Chinese warehouse, which will take 8-15 days.
Delivery to other countries will take 8-15 days.
At this time we only ship to the US. We recently built a warehouse in Canada, and it only takes 3-5 days for all cars and planes to be delivered to the local area. We will continue to build our own warehouses around the world, including Europe, Asia, etc., so stay tuned...
We only ship these two sizes to the US and Canada because they are too bulky to ship from our warehouse in China.